Thursday, August 13, 2020

The 25k Challenge

The 25k Challenge

I came up with the idea for this site in June 2019.

On the Internet, you can find many articles on making money online. That's not so weird, many people are looking for ways to increase their income. It's always nice to have more money to spend. Unfortunately, a great deal of those articles are clickbait. The creator of that article will receive a small fee if you click on an advertisement on that page. Or you get a success story about an online money-making program. And again the creator of the page will receive a small fee if you sign up for that program using the link on the page.

What is the 25K Challenge?

Like I said before, there many articles and sites about making money online or earn money from home. Articles about starting a business from home are also easy to find. But none of them give you the complete picture. This blog I will try to make money online, start a online business, and show you how it's done. The 25k Challenge is all about the questions:

  • Can you really make money online?
  • How hard is it to make money online?
  • How long will it take to make $25k (us dollars)?
  • Which are the best methods for achieving this goal?
  • what will I need

In this blog, I'll try to find the answers to these questions. Feel free to help me with my challenge:

Support 25k Challenge

How can you make money online?

These are the most common methods

  • Online survey
  • Affiliate marketing
  • Dropshipping
  • Online store
  • Ebook publishing
  • Youtube channel
  • Social media influencer
  • Blogging
  • start online training

In future blogs, I'll give an explanation of them.

The beginning

So on August 5th, I finally started with my challenge! I signed up for several online survey sites. The first thing I did was, create an email account especially for this purpose.

Signing up was pretty easy, just answer a few questions and your good to go. In total, I signed up for 5 sites. Two of these even have an app that you can use on your phone.

Next time

In the blog post, I'll post my earnings after ten days after ten days off surveys.

Enjoy and see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment