Saturday, August 22, 2020

Money making strategy

 Waiting for $$$

Waiting for my payment from LifePoints to come through. They said It can take up to ten days, so no worries. But still, it is a long time for payment. I still daily complete a few surveys in the evening while watching television.

Money making strategy 

To make the 25kchallenge a success. I put together this strategy. I call it triple p

  • Providing content
  • Providing traffic
  • Providing money makers

Providing content

You need useful content to grow your blog/website. You can write work-related content, about things you like, reviews.  

Providing traffic 

You need to draw visitors to your blog/store/website. You can use social media and search engines to direct traffic your blog /website

Providing money makers

The final step of this strategy is to generate revenue with your blog/website. The easy way is show advertisements. But better methods are:

  • Affiliate marketing
  • online business

Practice what you preach

If you look at this blog, I regularly add new content to the blog.

Traffic, we have Instagram and working on Pinterest 📌. This blog is submitted to Bing and Google search. 

Money making, I'm searching for good affiliate programs. I'm also looking for a good provider for publishing ebooks. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment