Monday, August 17, 2020

Online survey, earnings after ten days

 

Earnings,

What are my earnings after ten days? I signed up with six sites, with all of them I completed several surveys. In total, I earned 45 euro, 25 euro I can claim. (August 15th 2020)

20 euro in cash and 10 euro in gift card

The other 15 euro I can't claim yet because it is below the minimum amount of the sites.


Breakdown per site

Waardevolle mening 15 euro, 10 euro gift card. (dutch version of valued opinion)

Prizerebel 11.6, 10 euro cash (PayPal)

Lifepoint 8.7 euro, 5 euro cash (PayPal)

Toluna 4 euro (minimum, 10euro gift card) 

Metroopion 4.8 euro (minimum 10 euro, PayPal)

I say 1,5 euro (minimum 5 euro, paypal) https://social.i-say.com/surveys


My thoughts after ten days, better then I expected.  At this rate, it will take fifteen years to earn 25000.

Since I don't have 15 years, I'll try other ways to make money online


No comments:

Post a Comment